💳 Temporary Residency, Business Visa of Armenia - Requirements and Process
Temporary Resident Card is issued to foreign citizens, who:
- study in Armenia,
- have work permit in Armenia,
- is wife/husband, parent or child of a foreign citizen who is a holder of a Temporary Resident Card of Armenia,
- is wife/husband, parent, child or relative (brother, sister, grandparent, grandchildren) of an Armenian citizen or of a foreign citizen holding a Special Passport of Armenia,
- runs business activity in Armenia,
- is an Armenian national,
- is a sole entrepreneur,
- in other cases prescribed by law.
✔ Checklist of required documents for Armenia Business Visa
- 3 color photos - 35 x 45 mm
- passport, copy of the passport, the notarized Armenian translation of the passport
- documents supporting the conditions of applying for the residence permit (extension of the permit) in Armenia,
- medical certificate,
- receipt of payment of the fee.
💬 Share your experience
🌐 Business Visas in countries close to Armenia
Armenia neighboring countries also offer Business Visas. You maybe interested in researching these visas.
💸 Business Visas with the same or less annual required income
You are reviewing Armenia Business Visa with annual income $0. The following are Business Visas with required annual income less than or equal to $0. You will probably be more interested in checking them out too.
🦹♀️ Business Visas for which no criminal history is required to be provided
You are interested in a Armenia Business Visa that does not require a criminal records report. Below are Business Visas with the same conditions, you may also find them interesting.