💳 Commonwealth Of Dominica Visa, Tourist Visa of Dominica
🕜 Duration 21 days 💰 82 ($) 🧐 Tourist Visa
Tourist visas are issued to visitors from other countries who wish to come to Dominica to travel around the country and sightsee.
How to apply for a Dominica tourist visa:
- Book a time to visit at the Dominica embassy.
- Fill out the visa application and prepare all the necessary documents. The document checklist is below.
- Bring the application and prepared documents to the embassy.
Link to program: https://dominica.gov.dm/services/passports-and-travel-documents-non-nationals/123-how-do-i-apply-for-a-visitor-s-visa
✔ Checklist of required documents for Dominica Tourist Visa
- Visa application form
- Valid Passport
- Two passport sized photographs
- Letter of Invitation
- Bank statement of applicant or sponsor
- Employment letter (if employed) or proof of self-employment.
- Paid application fee
- All information in Foreign Languages should be translated into English by a certified translator, stamped and notarized appropriately.
- All documents/copies should be notarized.