💳 Tourist Visa
🕜 Duration 30 days 🧐 Tourist Visa
A foreigner travelling to Maldives as a tourist does not require pre-approval for the visa. The person must satisfy the basic entry requirements. The basic entry requirements are:
- A passport or a travel document with Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) with at least 1 months validity.
- A pre-paid hotel booking/accommodation.
- Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Maldives.
- Confirmed onward/return tickets to home country or to country of residence (not applicable for valid resident permit holders).
- Entry facilities to their onward destinations; for example, the visa.
- Traveller Health Declaration (THD) must be filled in and submitted by all travelers travelling to and from Maldives, within 48 hours prior to their travel. The form has to be submitted electronically via IMUGA.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable.
- COVID-19 negative PCR test result, attached while completing Traveler Health Declaration form. The sample for PCR test has to be taken 96 hours prior to departure to Maldives, counting from the first port of embarkation en-route to the Maldives.
💬 Share your experience
🌐 Tourist Visas in countries close to Maldives
Maldives neighboring countries also offer Tourist Visas. You maybe interested in researching these visas.