💳 Non-Immigrant Student ED Visa visa of Thailand
To apply for a Non-Immigrant ED Visa you will need to have been accepted on a full-time educational course, training program, or internship in Thailand. The school and course must be recognized by the Thai Government and the course must require students to attend classes for at least 100 hours for every 90-days.
Applications for a Non-Immigrant ED Visa usually take around 4 business days.
You can stay in Thailand 90 days in first visit. This period will be extended to 1-year when you make your first 90-day report, and you must first complete your course registration and pay your tuition fees in full, presenting immigration with a school/institute issued letter confirming you have done so. You will then have to continue to make 90-day reports thereafter.
Holders of a Non-Immigrant ED Visa must report their current address to a Thai immigration office every 90 days. If you are not in Thailand on the date your 90-day reporting is due, you do not need to report your status. Your 90-day reporting will begin again from day 1 on the day you re-enter Thailand.
✔ Checklist of required documents
- A passport or travel document with at least 6-month validity from the planned date of arrival in Thailand.
- A completed visa application form.
- passport-sized photos (4 x 6 cm) taken within the last 6 months.
- A completed TM 87 Thai Visa Application form.
- A letter of acceptance to the school or academic institute/organization.
- Evidence of enrolment (receipts of tuition fee payments).
- Course description.
- School registration documents.