💳 Thai Elite Visa, Startup Visa of Thailand - Requirements and Process
Thailand Elite visa is called "Privilege Entry Visa" (PE). The cost of the visa start from 600 thousand baht till 2 million. Duration of stay from 5 to 20 years.
- A unique five-year multiple entry visa categorized as long-term tourist visa
- No re-entry permit required before leaving the country
- One-year permission to stay in the country per each entry
- Stay in Thailand longer without the usual need to leave the country as the visa comes with option of extension (with fees)
- Elite Personal Liaison services to assist members with Stay Permit Extension Chaeng Wattana Immigration office, Bangkok (with fees)
- Renewable five-year multiple entry visa with extendable one-year length of stay per each entry
- VIP greeting and escort on arrival and departure by Elite Personal Assistants, Expedited immigration and passport control processing
- mmigration service, 90 day Report, expedite and assist in the processing of Driver's license, Assist in opening bank accounts and Business Networking
- Special Discounts at Leading department stores ad shopping mails, Duty-Free, Golf courses, Spas, Hospitals, Hotel, Dining establishments, etc.
✔ Checklist of required documents for Thailand Startup Visa
- Copy of an identification page of your passport
- Copy of all pages in the passport that have Thai Visas, Thai Arrival Stamps, and Thai Extension Stamps
- Color ID photo (high-resolution file)
- Completed Application Form with applicant’s signature on all pages of the form
- Copy of proof of relationship as Immediate Family of Core Member (for family packages)
- Other supporting documents (soft copy via email is acceptable)
💬 Share your experience
🦹♀️ Startup Visas for which no criminal history is required to be provided
You are interested in a Thailand Startup Visa that does not require a criminal records report. Below are Startup Visas with the same conditions, you may also find them interesting.