💳 Non-Immigrant Visa “B” - (work), Work Permit Visa of Thailand - Requirements and Process
Single Entry This Type of visa will issue to the applicant who wish to enter the Kingdom of Thailand to join training or seminar organized by private company or to work.
Family members - spouse, parents or children who are unmarried and under 20 years old, are eligible to apply for Single-Entry Non-Immigrant O-visa. Required documents are the same as required documents for Non-Immigrant B-visa plus marriage certificate and birth certificate
✔ Checklist of required documents for Thailand Work Permit Visa
- An application form completely filled out and signed by the applicant
- A valid passport for travelling to Thailand with sufficient remaining validity (not less than six months).
- Two passport-sized photographs (3.5x4.5cm) taken within 6 months with white background
- Evidence of adequate finance e.g. Current Bank Solvency and Bank Statement of the last 6 months with satisfactory transaction (at least 20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family or 60,000 Taka per person and 120,000 Taka per family). Only original Bank Statement and Bank Solvency Letter are acceptable.
- A copy of air ticket or a booking confirmation
- Original letter from applicant’s company stating the purpose to visit Thailand
- Business license of the applicant’s company
- Visa request letter from the applicant & concerned authority
- Original document showing correspondence with trading partners in Thailand or letter of invitation and balance sheet from companies in Thailand