💳 Maltese Tourist Schengen Visa, Tourist Visa of Malta
🕜 Duration 90 days 🧐 Tourist Visa
Required documents for Maltese Visa Application:
- Download Malta Visa application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Malta Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy, 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Maltese Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required, Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Malta and the entire Schengen area
- A visa cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Malta and itinerary
- Flight ticket reservation (if applicable)
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable).
- Proof of accommodation for your entire stay in Malta.
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Malta. According to the information provided by the European Commission, a foreign national who wants to enter the territory of Malta, while applying for a Malta Visa it needs to attest owning 48€/day for the period of stay, to the Malta Embassy or Consulate.
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)