💳 List of Zimbabwe visa types
🏢 List of Zimbabwe embassies
🦠 Zimbabwe COVID-19 travel requirements
Last updated: 4 October 2021, 10:58 (GMT +4)
Travel to Zimbabwe
Bangladesh and Egyptian nationals require a pre-approval to travel to Zimbabwe.
COVID-19 PCR testing
Passengers must have a valid negative COVID 19 PCR test taken not more than 48 hours from the time of departure for Zimbabwe.
Passengers who do not have a valid COVID-19 PCR test certificate will be denied entry into Zimbabwe.
Passengers arriving in Zimbabwe from a COVID-19 infection hotspot or following transit through a COVID-19 hotspot:
Current countries categorized as infection hot spots: India
- Passengers with proof of a valid COVID-19 PCR negative certificate will be quarantined at their own expense at a hotel or other designated place of quarantine, and submit to being retested (at their own expense) for COVID-19 within the first 48 hours of arrival, and on the 3rd, 5th and 10th days of quarantine.
- If the passenger tests positive, they will be taken to an isolation centre for 10 days at the direction of an enforcement officer. All reasonable expenses associated with the isolation shall be borne by the passenger.
- If the passenger tests negative, they will be quarantined in a hotel (designated for the purpose by an enforcement officer) at their own expense for a period of 10 days from the date of arrival in Zimbabwe. At the end of the quarantine period, they will be re-tested for COVID-19 at their own expense by, or at the direction of, an enforcement officer.
“COVID-19 infection hotspot” or “hotspot” means:
- a country notified to Zimbabwe by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as a country where a COVID-19 variant of concern is prevalent or on the increase;
- any district or other locality that is subject to a special lockdown, or declared as a hotspot by the Minister by means of a COVID-19 infection hotspot order;
- any SADC country (other than the Republic of South Africa) declared to be a hotspot by the Minister by means of a COVID-19 infection hotspot order.
Passengers arriving in Zimbabwe from neither a COVID-19 infection hotspot nor following transit through a COVID-19 hotpot:
Passengers may be admitted into Zimbabwe for the purpose for which they are permitted to enter Zimbabwe, subject to the general arrival guidelines.
Travel from Zimbabwe
If you’re travelling from Zimbabwe, you must take a COVID-19 PCR test before departure and present the test certificate at check-in.
Passengers will undergo temperature checks at the airport.
Travelling to, from and through Dubai
If you re travelling to, from or transiting through Dubai, please check our Travel requirements for Dubai.