Embassy of Thailand in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: 206 Jalan Ampang 50450, Kuala Lumpur
🕜 Office hours: Visa applications can be made at the Royal Thai Embassy on Monday - Friday (except official holidays) from 09.30 to 11.30 hrs. In most cases the visas can be collected on the next working day from 14.30 to 16.30 hrs.
☎ Phone: (60 - 3) 2145 - 8004, 2148 — 8222, 2148 8350, 2148-8420
📧 Email: email@example.com (consular/visa enquiries)
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur
🚴♂️ Processing time: 1 working day
☝ Special conditions: Due to the very high number of applications the Royal Thai Embassy is able to accept and process only 130 applications per day. You have to book online your time for appointment https://linistry.com/Customer/ServiceMenu?b=127&parentId=1383
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- Original Passport with at least 6-month validity and 2 blank visa pages.
- A completed visa application form with a passport size photo.
- A copy of passport (ID page).
- A copy of reservation/confirmation of transport tickets to and from Thailand.
- The applicant’s bank statement or bank book showing the account’s name and number, balance and history of transactions for the last 3 months.
- Proof of payment for accommodation for the whole period of stay in Thailand the receipt must state the tax payer number of the relevant hotel/accommodation.
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||0,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||0,00|