Embassy of Thailand in Peru, Lima
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: 678 Coronel Portillo Avenue, San Isidro, Lima, Peru
🕜 Office hours: Open : 09.00-12.30/14.00-17.30
☎ Phone: +51 1 637 5620 - 1
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.org/lima/
🚴♂️ Processing time: 3-5 working days
☝ Special conditions:
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- Passport and one copy of your passport with validity not less than 6 months.
- One visa application form completely filled out (black and blue ink only)
- Two passport-size photographs (2?x2?). Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders. Photos must be taken within 6 months.
- Flight confirmation/reservation, showing going from origin country to Thailand and leaving from Thailand. (The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly).
- Recent bank statement with the amount of no less than 700USD per person or 1,500USD per family. The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly. In case of submitting family bank statement a proof of relationship (i.e., birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.
- References for accommodation in Thailand for the whole period of stay.
- Yellow fever certificate of vaccination.
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||40,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||40,00|