Embassy of Thailand in Poland, Warsaw
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: Ul.Willowa 7 00-790 Warsaw
🕜 Office hours: Visa and Consular section : 09.00 — 12.00
☎ Phone: (48-22) 849-26-55, 849-64-14, 849-14-06
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.org/warsaw
🚴♂️ Processing time:
☝ Special conditions:
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- Passport/ travel document with validity at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival to Thailand.
- Visa application form completely filled out.
- 1 passport size photograph of the applicant, taken within the past six month.
- Copy of Polish residence card (karta pobytu) - in case of foreigners.
- Copy of return ticket or ticket reservation (to and out of Thailand).
- Copy of hotel reservation or other evidence of accommodation reservation
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||180,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||180,00|