Embassy of Thailand in Romania, Bucharest
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: 12 Vasile Conta Street, Sector 2, Bucharest 020953 ROMANIA
🕜 Office hours: Visa Section: 09.30 - 12.00 hrs. 13.30 - 15.30 hrs.
☎ Phone: + 40 21 311 0031
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.org/bucharest
🚴♂️ Processing time:
☝ Special conditions:
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- Passport with validity not less than 6 months, one copy of passport.
- Visa application form completely filled out.
- Recent photograph of the applicant (3.5 x 4.5 cm.) taken within six months. The photograph should be glued to the form and not stapled.
- Evidence of travel to and from Thailand (round trip air / transportation tickets).
- Booking of accommodation for the entire period.
- Employment certificate and bank statement.
- ID or residence permit as a proof of permanent residency in Romania or Bulgaria and a copy of the document
- Letter from the hospital in Thailand, medical history, medical certificates (Category “MT”)
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||USD 35,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||USD 35,00|