Embassy of Thailand in Singapore, Singapore
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: 370 Orchard Road Singapore 238870
🕜 Office hours: 09:15am - 11:30am. (application submission only) 02:00pm - 3:00pm. (collecting only)
☎ Phone: (65) 6737 2475, 6737 2476
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.sg
🚴♂️ Processing time: 3-5 working days
☝ Special conditions: Completed the online application (https://visaonline.thaiembassy.sg/) signed Visa Application form as well as bring recent photographs (size 3.5x4.5 cm). Visa fees: must be paid in cash and in Singapore Dollars only.
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- Completed the Online Visa Application (OVA) at least 10 working days before the intended date of travel, sign Visa Application form as well as bring recent photographs (size 3.5x4.5 cm).
- application forms and 2 photographs: China (for Tourist Visa/Transit Visa applicants Only), Nigeria
- 3 application forms and 3 photographs: Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Cameroon, China (for Non-Immigrant Visa applicants Only), Central Africa Republic, Congo, Congo DRC, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guinea, India, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, -Sudan, Syria, and Yemen.
- 4 application forms and 4 photographs: Iran
- Passport (valid for no less than 6 months)
- Travel tickets in and out of Thailand (Period of stay in Thailand not more than 60 days)
- Evidence of adequate finance
- An original bank statement which states bank contact information and deposit with the equivalent amount of not less than 3,000 SGD per person or 5,000 SGD per family for the last 3 months.
- For family members traveling together, documents showing family relation such as a copy of birth certificate or marriage certificate must be submitted.
- Evidence of accommodation booking
- Required document for a Certificate of Entry (COE) application (submission online is required)
- Certificate of Entry (COE)
- A copy of health insurance covering all expenditures of medical treatment, including COVID-19 for the entire period of stay Thailand in an amount of at least 100,000 USD
- A copy of Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ in Bangkok or ALQ in Chonburi or Prachinburi province only) confirmation
- A copy of a valid ticket with Singapore Airlines
- Singapore’s Long-term pass
- If applicable, a copy of the applicant’s long-term pass (e.g. Singapore Blue IC and Re-Entry Permit Form 7 (for Singapore’s Permanent Residents), Employment Pass, Personalised Employment Pass, S Pass, Work Permit, Entry pass, Training Employment Pass, Student Pass, Dependent Pass, Long Term Social Visit Pass, or Professional Visit Pass). The passes must also be valid for at least two months. If the pass validity is less than 2 months, a letter of explanation from the guarantor (e.g. employer/spouse’s employer) is required.
- Application fee (Cash only in Singapore Dollars – Non-refundable):
- Single-Entry Tourist Visa: S$50
- Other documents: as may be requested by Consular officers in addition to the documents above. Please note that Consular officers reserve the right to require additional documents, or an interview with the applicant, as deemed necessary, without prior notice. The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right not to accept any visa application whereby any required document is absent.
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||50,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||50,00|