Embassy of Thailand in Spain, Madrid
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: Calle Joaquin Costa, 29 28002 Madrid
🕜 Office hours: Visa Section: Monday - Friday 09.30 - 13.30 hrs.
☎ Phone: (34-91) 563-2903, 563-7959, 411-5113
📧 Email: email@example.com
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.org/madrid
🚴♂️ Processing time: 2 working days
☝ Special conditions:
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- Original passport (not photocopy). The passport must be valid for at least 6 months in the date of arrival in Thailand and must contain at least ONE full blank page to the visa). Without the passport, the visa will not be issued.
- Visa application form duly completed and signed in the sections intended for this purpose. The application form can be downloaded from the website. In case
- If you are a minor, the form must be signed by both parents. In addition, you must provide a photocopy of the family book and ID of the two parents.
- TWO passport-size photographs on photographic paper, from the front without sunglasses and head uncovered (Taken a maximum of 6 months before).
- Foreign citizens with legal residence in Spain must also provide a photocopy of your residence card (NIE) certified by the police or by a notary. If you dont have legal residence in Spain, you can NOT apply for a tourist visa at this consulate. The citizens with legal residence in Andorra, but of different nationality, must provide photocopy of the Andorran residence card certified by the police or by a notary public.
- Amount of € 35. It must be paid in cash at the embassy in person or through the delivery courier.
- Photocopy of confirmed hotel reservations for the entire stay in Thailand after quarantine, according to the dates of the entry and exit tickets that you present.
- Photocopy of the confirmed reservation of the ASQ hotel with coverage for the 14 days of quarantine.
- Current bank certificate from the applicants bank account showing a balance enough to go to Thailand. The bank statement should show the account owner.
- Book round trip tickets.
- Photocopy of the certificate from the health insurance company at english version that CLEARLY indicates that it covers COVID-19 cases and with coverage minimum economic of 100,000 USD. In addition, the policy must cover the entire temporary stay in the country.
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||RS 35,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||RS 35,00|