Embassy of Thailand in Timor-Leste, Dili
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: Avenida de Portugal, Motael, Dili, Timor-Leste.
🕜 Office hours: Visa section : 09.00 - 12.00 hrs.
☎ Phone: (670) 3310609
📧 Email: email@example.com
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.org/dili
🚴♂️ Processing time:
☝ Special conditions:
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- Original passport with at least 6-month validity and 2 blank visa pages
- Completed visa application form
- A copy of passport
- A passport size photo (3x4 cm. and taken within the past 6 months)
- A copy of reservation/confirmation of return ticket to Thailand.
- A copy of reservation/confirmation of accommodation for the whole stay in Thailand. If staying with a friend/relative, please submit his/her invitation letter and a copy of his/her identity card/passport.
- Evidence of adequate finance: Bank Statement showing at least 750 USD for individual applicant or 1,500 USD for group/family applicants
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||40,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||40,00|