Embassy of Thailand in Turkey, Ankara
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: Koza Sokak No. 87 06700 Gaziosmanpasa Ankara
🕜 Office hours: Mon-Fri 09.00-12.00 | 13.00 -16.30 hrs. Visa and Consular Section: Mon-Fri 09.30-11.30 hrs.
☎ Phone: (+90) 312 437 4318, 437 5248
📧 Email: email@example.com
💻 Website: ankara.thaiembassy.org
🚴♂️ Processing time:
☝ Special conditions: Due to the pandemic, an applicant who wishes to apply for a visa at the Royal Thai Embassy in Ankara is requested to submit an application by post only. Please proceed the following: Prepare all required documents for each visa category. Any further inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Submit a passport, a visa application form, required documents and visa fee to the following address: Royal Thai Embassy in Ankara (Consular Section) Koza Sokak No. 87 Gaziosmanpaşa, 06700 Çankaya Ankara The Embassy will inform an applicant when a visa is ready. Please contact a courier to collect a passport from the Embassy.
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- Passport or travel document with a validity of not less than 6 months
- 1 passport copy
- 1 Completed application form
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (4 x 6 cm) taken within the past 6 months
- Evidence of travel to Thailand e.g. air ticket
- Accommodation reservation in Thailand
- Evidence of financial flow and adequate finance at least 800 USD over the past 6 months. For families wishing to visit Thailand, evidence of financial flow and adequate finance at least 1,600 USD over the past 6 months is required.
- Copy of residence permit in Turkey (if any)
- Additional documents may be requested as and when necessary
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||AED 0,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||AED 0,00|