Embassy of Thailand in United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: Villa 65, Al Shumous Street, End of Dihan Street, Street No.21, Al Zafranah Area, Near to Abu Dhabi General Headquarters, the General Directorate of Central Operation, Traffic & Patrol Directorate, Abu Dhabi.
🕜 Office hours: Visa application: 9.30 - 12.30 hrs.
☎ Phone: (+971)2-557 6551
📧 Email: email@example.com
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.org/abudhabi
🚴♂️ Processing time: 1-2 working days
☝ Special conditions: If granted visa can be collected within 1-2 working days from 09.30am - 12.30pm and 14.30pm — 16.30pm Sunday to Thursday ONLY.
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- Two (2) completed visa application forms BY TYPED ONLY
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photographs(4x6 cm. with white background, taken within 6 months)
- An original passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months (180 days) from the arrival date and a copy
- A UAE residence visa with validity not less than 3 months (90 days) from the submission date and a copy
- A proof of evidence from the sponsor: Sponsor by company – a no objection letter issued on a companys letterhead, duly stamped and with the name of the signatory (only in English) For applicants with a salary less than AED 4,500, an original stamped 3-month bank statement
- of the applicant showing a balance at least AED 4,500 must be submitted. Investor/Owner/Partner visa – a letter from the company and a valid copy of trade license. Sponsor by individual – a no objection letter from the sponsor, copy of passport and UAE residence visa of the sponsor (children below 15 years old must provide a no objection letter signed by father AND mother). Attending sports activities – an invitation letter from the related organization
- A valid health insurance policy covering all medical treatment expenditures for the duration of your stay in Thailand, including COVID-19 and minimum sum covered USD 100,000
- A copy of a return flight ticket indicating the date of arrival to and departure from Thailan. PNR number must be accessible on the airline system**
- ASQ/ALQ hotel booking confirmation letter – a 14-day state quarantine in an approved hotel is a must for all travelers to Thailand, the applicant must book the room directly with the hotel
- Confirmed accommodation under your name for the duration of your stay in Thailand after the quarantine
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||POUNDS 280,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||POUNDS 280,00|