Embassy of Thailand in Denmark, Copenhagen
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: Norgesmindevej 18, 2900 Hellerup Copenhagen, Denmark
🕜 Office hours: Visa Submission: 09:00-11:30 hrs ONLY Visa Collection: 14:00-16:00 hrs ONLY
☎ Phone: +45 39 62 50 10 #press 1 to consular section and wait
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.dk
🚴♂️ Processing time: 3 - 5 Working Days
☝ Special conditions: The best time to apply for a visa is approximately 4 weeks before traveling and 6 weeks if you apply by post.
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- An appointment receipt.
- Actual passport (valid at least six months and in good condition)
- A Copy of the passport (Do not attempt to cut the copy of your passport into a passport size)
- A Copy of the round-trip tickets or reservation
- Proof of your accommodation in Thailand after quarantine: A Copy of hotel reservation/ rental contract/deed. In case of residing with a family, an invitation from the host family along with a copy of their undersigned Thai ID or house registration is required. The name of the applicant must indicated clearly. (It is not enough to write the address in the application)
- If you are a non-Danish national residing in Denmark then you need a copy of the residence permit (opholdstilladelse) AND a copy of the yellow CPR card.
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||EGP 250,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||EGP 250,00|