Embassy of Thailand in Egypt, Cairo
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: Villa No.19, Abdallah El-Kateb Street, Dokki, Giza
🕜 Office hours: Visa and Consular section: 9.30 - 11.30 hrs.
☎ Phone: +202 3760-3553/4, +202 3336-7005
📧 Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.org/cairo
🚴♂️ Processing time:
☝ Special conditions: Every Non-Egyptian applicant must have an EGYPTIAN Residence visa and the visa must have a minimum of 6 months validity.
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- One (1) typed and signed application form with complete and accurate details *Handwritten application form will not be accepted.
- One (1) recent photograph of 3 ? 4 cm size with WHITE BACKGROUND, taken not less than 6 months *Photograph similar to the applicant’s passport photo will not be accepted.
- A private passport or official travel document valid for at least 6 months beyond the validity of the requested visa, with a minimum of two blank pages mentioning “visa” for the visa to be stamped. - Old passport(s) (If you are in possession of one or more previous passports, it is mandatory to bring all of them.) - Underage applicants must apply with their own separate passport. Children applying with their parent’s passport(s) will be rejected.
- Photocopy of EGYPTIAN Residence Visa *Every Non-Egyptian applicant must have an EGYPTIAN Residence visa and the visa must have a minimum of 6 months validity.
- Copy of confirmed or reserved round-trip ticket from the airline - The ticket must show the applicant’s name - The ticket airline must be accessible on the airline system - E-mail bookings with no ticket number or PNR number will not be accepted
- Copy of confirmed hotel reservation - Proof of accommodation to stay covering at least half of the trip with complete information. - Hotel reservation must start from the date of arrival into Thailand. - The name of the person (including family members with children or accompanying person names) applying for visa must appear on the hotel reservation. For applicants staying with friends/family members with accommodation in Thailand, please provide the following documents: - Invitation letter from the owner of the accommodation mentioning the full address of accommodation with telephone contact and period of stay in Thailand - If the person you are staying with is a Thai Nationality, please provide a copy of his/her Thai Identity card and copy of Thai house registration - If the person you are staying with is a foreigner living in Thailand, please provide a copy of passport, copy of Thai work permit, copy of accommodation ownership documents or rental agreement
- Original stamped saving or current bank statement with account balance of not less than 10,000 EGP for previous consecutive 3 months (10,000 EGP per person or 30,000 EGP per family). Please provide English version showing the applicant’s name and currency. Credit card statement is not accepted. - For underage or unemployed applicants, please provide the bank statement of the parents or spouse with clear copies of marriage certificate and birth certificate in English
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||EUR 700,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||EUR 700,00|