Embassy of Thailand in Indonesia, Jakarta
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: JI. DR Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung kav.NO. 3.3 (Lot 8.8), Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta Indonesia 12950
🕜 Office hours: Monday to Friday Application for Visa/Legalization 09.00-12.00 hrs. Collection of Visa/Legalization 13.30-15.00 hrs.
☎ Phone: +62 21 2932 8190 – 94
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
💻 Website: http://www.thaiembassyjakarta.com/en/
🚴♂️ Processing time: Visa application process takes at least 3 working days. The Consular Section does not provide same-day visa service.
☝ Special conditions: Applicants are strongly advised to apply at least 10 – 15 working days in advance of their anticipated travel but no more than 3 months before the expected date of arrival in Thailand.
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- Visa Application form(s) and photograph(s): Completed and signed Visa Application form and 2 recent photographs (size 3.5?4.5 cm). Non-Indonesian applicants may be required to submit more than one set of application forms.
- Passport (valid for no less than 6 months)
- Confirmed travel tickets in and out of Thailand
- Evidence of adequate finance: Bank Statement showing at least THB 20,000 per person or THB 40,000 per family or equivalent in other currencies.
- Confirmed accommodation in Thailand: Hotel booking
- Copy of Temporary Resident Permit (KITAS) or Permanent Resident Permit (KITAP), if any. (Compulsory for Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa applicants)
- Application fee (Cash only in Indonesian Rupiah – Non-refundable): IDR 560,000*
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||560,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||560,00|