Embassy of Thailand in Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: The Royal Thai Embassy, 3 Maskit Street (2nd floor), P.O. Box 2125, Herzilya Pituach 46120
🕜 Office hours: Visa and Legalization applications will normally be ready to collect on the afternoon of the next full working day. Application hrs: Monday-Friday : 09.00-11.30 hrs. Collection hrs: Monday to Thursday: 14.00-16.00 hrs. and Friday : 09.00-11.30 hrs.
☎ Phone: (972-9) 954-8412, 954-8413
📧 Email: email@example.com
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.org/telaviv
🚴♂️ Processing time:
☝ Special conditions: A non-Israeli citizen holding a foreign passport who has an Israeli work visa, study visa or resident’s visa can normally apply for a visa at this Embassy.
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- A passport/Travel Document valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Thailand.
- A clear photocopy of the passport/Travel Document. If an Israeli Travel Document or an Israeli citizen using a non-Israeli passport, also a clear copy of the Israeli Identity Card.
- One (1) recent colour passport photograph with white or blue background taken within the past 6 months.
- A copy of the flight confirmation or the electronic ticket.
- A copy of the initial hotel confirmation (a reservation will not be accepted)
- An employers letter confirming your employment and salary attached with your last payslip. If unemployed or a non-working student, a typed letter explaining how you will support yourself financially while in Thailand.
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||EUR 0,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||EUR 0,00|