Embassy of Thailand in Italy, Rome
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: Via Nomentana 132, Rome, 00162
🕜 Office hours: opens from Monday – Friday (except the Embassy’s holidays) from 09.30 – 12.30 hrs. for applications and other services from 12.00 – 13.00 hrs. for collection of passports and documents and from 14.30 – 17.00 hrs. for information by phone only.
☎ Phone: +39 (0) 6 8622 0526, +39 (0) 6 8622 0527, +39 (0) 6 8622 0530
📧 Email: email@example.com
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.it
🚴♂️ Processing time: Visa issuance usually takes 3 working days. There is no express service to expedite visa process. Any excuses by applicants will not be considered.
☝ Special conditions:
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- Original Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months when entering Thailand
- Duly Completed and Signed Visa Application Form and 2 recent photo
- Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Flight Itinerary (DO NOT purchase your air ticket until your visa is approved.)
- Hotel Reservation or invitation letter from the person who provides accommodation stating period of stay and full address of the accommodation. Signed copy of the accommodation provider’s identity card is also required.
- Bank Statement or Proof of Income with a minimum balance of 550 Euro
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||YEN 30,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||YEN 30,00|