Embassy of Thailand in Jordan, Amman
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: Building No. 8, Ahmad Yakoub Awamleh Street, Abdoun, Amman, PO Box 144329, Amman 11814
🕜 Office hours: For visa application: 09.30-12.30 hrs. For visa collection: 11.30-12.30 hrs.
☎ Phone: +962 6 590 3888
📧 Email: email@example.com
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.org/amman
🚴♂️ Processing time:
☝ Special conditions:
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- Completed application form (please complete all parts as clearly as possible).
- Two (2) color photos of applicant (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.)
- Copy of valid Passport (must be valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival into the Kingdom).
- Copy of National ID. If the applicant does not have a national ID, a driver’s license or house registration can be used.
- Copy of an Airline ticket or confirmation slip with applicants name, flight number as well as date of entry and departure.
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||USD 30,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||USD 30,00|