Embassy of Thailand in Kazakhstan, Astana
🏢 Embassy details
📍 Address: Office Number 191 , 19th Floor Kaskad Business Centre, 6/1 Kabanbay Batyr Avenue Astana , Kazakhstan
🕜 Office hours: Monday - Friday 9.00 – 12.00
☎ Phone: +7 (7172) 926440
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
💻 Website: www.thaiembassy.org/astana/
🚴♂️ Processing time:
☝ Special conditions: FOR NON-KAZAKH CITIZENS a copy of temporary/permanent residence permit or a copy of valid Kazakh visa or copies of immigration card and registration paper
🐱💻 Visa application form: link
Checklist of documents for visa to Thailand
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and a copy of passport
- One (4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant (taken within the last 6 months). The photograph must have a light color background with a full-face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders.
- Copy of evidence of travel to/from Thailand (confirmed air ticket paid in full)
- Evidence of hotel / accommodation booking
- Evidence of adequate finance (approximately US$ 700/person and US$ 1,300/family). In case the applicant is sponsored by someone, a typed, printed and signed sponsorship letter must be provided, as well as sponsors bank statement and 1st page of passport copy.
- An employment letter indicating the position of the applicant, length of employment, salary, length of paid leave etc.
Types of visas allowed at the embassy
|Tourist (TR)||Single Entry Tourist visa (60 days stay permit). The single entry tourist visa has its validity of 3 months from the date of issue with the duration of 60 days stay permit. Travellers are allowed to apply for a thirty days extension of stay permit at the nearest Thai Immigration Office.||60||True ? "Yes" : "No"||40,00|
|Tourist (METV)||The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) has a validity of six months from the date of issue and the duration of stay of up to sixty days per visit. You are advised to check the stamp of the immigration upon arrival.||180||False ? "Yes" : "No"||40,00|